Up to £500 Cashback on Your Home EV Charge Point
EV Charging Solutions are accredited by the Office of Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) to access the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme funding.
This funding subsidises the cost of installing a residential electric vehicle charging station for owners/primary users of electric vehicles. The grant allows us to reclaim the money spent on installing your home charging points up to £500.
From only £149*
EV Charging Solutions offer the most competitive price for home charging station installations across the Midlands.
Our Installation Areas
Why Choose EV Charging Solutions?
- Available in 7kW tethered and untethered units
- Built-in A type RCD
- British made
- Fully fitted from £149 inc vat (unthetered unit) £199 inc vat (tethered unit)
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available in 3.7 / 7kW tethered type 1 and type 2 versions
- Fully lockable – preventing unwanted use
- Optional built-in energy meter – ideal for company car drivers
- Reliability assured – high quality components and warranty back up provided by the manufacturer’s engineers
- Homes with capacity issues – BeON sensor can be fitted which automatically varies power output to the chargepoint to avoid over consumption and blackouts while the vehicle is plugged in
- Fully fitted from £229 inc vat (16 amp unit) £279 inc vat (32 amp unit)
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Untethered units available in 3.7/7 kW versions
- Highest reliability
- Stylish design
- British made
- Fully fitted £299 inc VAT
The Installation Experts
Safe, secure home charge units installed by the Midland’s leading independent charge point experts.
At EV Charging Solutions we install hundreds of electric car charging units to homeowners in the Midlands and further afield every month. Our home charge units offer customers the fastest and safest way to recharge their vehicles.